TEMPORARY ADJUSTMENT OF THE CONSULAR AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC (Please click here)
Operating Hours of Consular and Immigration Services
Monday – Thursday: 09.30 – 12.30
Friday: 09.30 – 12.00
Excluding public holidays.
Monday – Friday: 14.30 – 16.00
- Passport section: +49-69-24709811
- Visa section: +49-69-24709812/-13
- Legalization section: +49-69-24709825
For further questions regarding the consular and immigration matters, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Functions that are available to and those unavailable for Indonesian Citizens Abroad
To help Indonesian citizen, consular officials will carry out functions as follows
In the case of emergency:
- To evacuate Indonesian citizens during war, dangerous rioting/public disturbance, and natural disasters.
- To provide medical assistance by providing a list of the nearest doctors and hospitals.
- To assist the victims of robbery and/or other acts of violence.
- To assist in finding person and children that are kidnapped or missing.
- To assist troubled Indonesian citizen to return immediately to Indonesia.
In the case of Judicial problems:
- To provide a list of local lawyers.
- To provide information regarding the local laws and constitution.
- To assure that you will be treated fairly and equally based on the country’s constitution in the case of incarceration or detention.
- To assist in the process of finding a child or Indonesian citizen that has been taken outside the country or has gone missing.
- Document legalization (for a fee).
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport (for a fee).
- Renew passport (for a fee).
- Add the family name after marriage in passport (on the amendment page) and emergency passport.
- Issue a consular report of birth abroad, death abroad or civil status (marriage/divorce).
- Issue a certificate of free status when Indonesian citizen wants to get married.
- Provide a list of translators.
- Help destitute Indonesians contact family or friends to arrange for transfer of funds for maintenance cost or return ticket to Indonesia.
- Help in notifying family/the next-of-kin in case an Indonesian person has an accident or is convicted and sentenced to imprisonment by a German court.
- Accept and extend request for trial proceedings including legal documents to the appropriate authorities.
- Assist the next-of-kin of an Indonesian deceased in the matters of burial in Germany or of returning the deceased’s remains to Indonesia.
- Contact the next-of-kin relating to the inheritance of the deceased.
- Help in making inquiry to the local criminal justice system to investigate suspicious activity, a violent crime, or a death.
However, consular officials cannot
Regarding to justice system
- Interfere in personal issues.
- Provide legal advice.
- Provide a certificate of good conduct or criminal record for personal use.
- Pay bail, document, or another fee.
- Obtain release from
- Acquire the parenting rights of kidnapped or troubled children.
- Investigate crimes or death.
- Enforce local authorities to implement a decision that was ordered by the Indonesian
- Ask local authorities to provide special treatments towards Indonesian citizens.
Regarding other cases
- Organize a travel itinerary or purchase ticket.
- Reimburse money or fee due to postponed or canceled trips.
- Pay accommodation, travel, medical or other personal fees.
- Store personal belongings or find lost items.
- Acquire license or permit for personal use, such as, visa, residence/work permit.
- Help in finding a job.
- Help in finding an accommodation or a place to stay.
- receive letters or packages for personal use.
- Provide retirement pension or other social welfare.
- Organize wedding ceremony (except for Muslim Indonesian citizen, for fees).
- Compensate funeral, cremation, or the return of remains to Indonesia.