In accordance with the measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 in Germany, the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in Frankfurt is implementing temporary adjustment to the consular and immigration services, as follows:
- All Passport applicants are required to make an appointment online. Please read the complete procedures on our website before making an appointment. Please also note that making an appointment is only possible if the current passport has a maximum of 3 (three) months validity or if there are any other urgent reasons.
- Visa application is not possible for the moment due to the temporary entry restriction for foreign nationals into Indonesia, except those who, under certain circumstances, obtain written permit from the Indonesian Ministries/Government Authorities.
- Application for Legalization services along with all the required documents must be sent by post.
- Application for Power of Attorney (for Indonesian citizens) requires an appointment in advance, which shall be made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application for Consular Record/Certificate must follow the procedures below:
- All the required documents must be scanned into one file and sent to email: email@example.com. In the subject, write [your full name]: [type of certificate], e.g. Max Mustermann: Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
- Applicants have to send a self-addressed stamped return envelope (min. €3.75) in order to receive the issued Consular Record/Certificate by post. Please also write the aforementioned email subject on the return envelope.
- To ensure physical distancing in our premise, the number of visitors is strictly limited to those who have an appointment. All visitors will have their temperature checked upon entrance. We kindly ask for your understanding that only the applicants will be allowed to enter our waiting area.
- People showing clinical symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath are kindly asked to refrain from visiting the Consulate General.
- We kindly advise that non-emergency or less urgent consular and immigration services should be postponed until the situation returns to normal. For further information regarding consular and immigration services, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at number: +49 69 2470980 (during opening hours). For urgent matters, proof of urgency will need to be provided.
- Hotline for emergency situations: +49 162 412 9044 (only for Indonesian citizens).
- The adjustment is subject to change without prior notice.
Frankfurt am Main, 18 January 2021