The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia will be conducting the Bali Democracy Students Conference (BDSC) on the issues of democracy, in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, on 7-8 December 2017, parallel with the 10th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF).
The Ministry will sponsor 1 (one) participant from Germany with a round-trip economic airfare (point of departure from Frankfurt), local hospitality (local transport costs and accommodation), and meals from 6-9 December 2017.
We would like to invite those interested in participating to send their names and details, along with a CV, to the Indonesian Consulate General in Frankfurt, with the following preferences:
- German citizen;
- Students of various fields of study, preferably undergraduate (Bachelor) in Social Science and Politics, Law, Communication, Culture and Language, and Economics;
- Good proficiency in English (the program will be conducted in English);
- Has high interest related to socio-political issues, especially democracy;
- Active in student organization or social community;
- Actively use social media,
- Has a valid passport for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
It would be much appreciated should the Indonesian Consulate General in Frankfurt can be informed about your name and details no later than 16 November 2017. For further information please contact our Press, Social and Culture Section: Tel. +49 69 2470980; email: email@example.com