The latest information about additional measures of the Indonesian Government regarding entry / transit for travelers to Indonesia, can be seen in the link as follows:
When you are applying for Visa and consular services please take note of these important points:
- Your application could only be processed once we have received all the required documents. Incomplete documents will cause a delay in the process.
- The required documents can be sent by registered post (German: Einschreiben) or direct submission to the Consulate General. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to documents that occurred during the transport.
- Asylum applicants, non-citizens and passport holders of the following states: – Afghanistan, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia, and Kosovo – must apply for a visa permit from the Immigration Office in Indonesia. Please click here for detailed information. Please click here for detailed information.
- Please note that your original passport should have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- The holder of a temporary passport (vorläufigen Reisepass) must apply for a visa.
- A visa application with a temporary passport can take up to several months, as approval from the Indonesian Immigration Office is required.
- The visa application must be submitted at least one month before the departure date. The application will only be processed when the documents are complete.
- The consular application fee must be paid in advance. A refund or transfer of the consular application fee is not possible.
OPENING HOURS OF CONSULAR SECTION:
At the counter:
Monday – Thursday: 09.30 – 12.30
Friday: 09.30 – 12.00
Monday – Friday: 14.30 – 16.30
- Passport matters: +49-69-247098-11
- Visa matters: +49-69-247098-12
- Consular authentications, certificates, and legalization: +49-69-247098-25/-13
We are closed on Indonesian and German public holidays.