When you are applying for Visa and consular services please take note to these important points:
- Your application can be processed once we have received all required documents. Incomplete documents can cause time delay.
- The required documents can be sent by registered post (German: Einschreiben) or personally submitted to the Consulate General. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of documents happen during the transport.
- After receiving the complete application, the processing time will normally take 5 (five) workdays.
- Asylum seekers, People without citizenship and citizens of the following states have to apply a Visa approval letter in the Immigration Department in Indonesia. Please click here for detailed information.
OPENING HOURS OF CONSULAR SECTION:
At the counter:
Monday – Thursday: 09.30 – 12.30
Friday: 09.30 – 12.00
Monday – Friday: 14.30 – 16.30
- Passport matters: +49-69-247098-11
- Visa matters: +49-69-247098-12
- Consular authentications, certificates and legalization: +49-69-247098-25/-13
We are closed on indonesian and german public holidays.